Agency Recruiting Crash Course
Agency recruiting is one of the fastest and most rewarding ways to make 6-figures in your first year. Time to invest in yourself and make a difference
Is this course right for me?
Are you struggling to find training that can help you break into the recruiting industry? Thriversity is here to start you on your path to a successful recruiting career. Our training was created by industry experts and solidified with learning and retention best practices, so it sticks.
Think of our crash courses as the edge you need to get ahead in the game, but in this case, it is a jump start propelling you closer to that 6 figure career.
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to throw yourself into recruiting very quickly and want real results
- You enjoy trial and error of doing + learning
- You are a true motivated self-starter
- You are a recruiter wanting to learn enough recruiting to start your own agency
- You are recruiter that wants to quickly be immersed into “sexy tech” recruiting
- You are person that wants to recruit at an agency
- You are person that wants to learn to recruit candidates and do biz dev with clients
- You want to learn how to be a great sourcer
- You want to learn full-cycle recruiting with an emphasis in sexy tech
Not thinking about starting your own agency, but want to focus more on tech recruiting? Check out our Tech Recruiting Crash Course.
Have questions about the course? We have answers, email us at [email protected].
Refund Policy: Due to the confidence and digital nature of our course, no refunds will be issued. Please ensure you have looked at what each course offers. You have a year to complete each course. Make sure that the time frame works for you. Now is the time to invest in your future. If you are still unsure, email us at [email protected]
What's included in the course:
- 7+ hours of video instruction from our CEO, Brianna Rooney!
- 30 + downloadable/printable student handouts
- Assignments are reviewed and given actionable suggestions
- Access to our life-long networking through our Slack Channel
- You will have access to all modules at once, so you can go at your own pace. We highly suggest going in order
- Knowledge assessments at the end of each module
- Course hosted on Teachable, the learning management system that gives a robust interaction with the content
This training is what every company should aspire to have. Through six weeks you will learn so much about the recruiting world but also a lot about yourself. You will leave prepared to tackle whatever role and hit the ground running. Going into Thriversity I pictured lots of modules, they did that but also catered to each different learning style. As a kinesthetic learner, this allowed me to retain information and love coming in every day to learn. I am grateful for the training and excited to see the next wave of recruiters come in and kill it!
As a working mom, I can’t waste time - Thriversity helped me achieve my career goals quicker by having high-quality resources and training all in one place and in a flexible time frame. Before starting the course, I made a career transition and entered Thriversity with little to no relevant recruitment experience. Not only did I learn the fundamentals, but I also learned specialized techniques from seasoned experts on how to excel in the industry...
Going through Thriversity was a dream come true for me! I needed this course to take my recruiting skills to the next level. Before this, I took Internet Recruiting courses, spent so much money trying to develop and learn, and always came out disappointed.... What I didn’t know is how it was going to develop me not only as a Recruiter but as a person. This course has an entire section on Emotional Intelligence...
- Overview: Intro to Recruiting (1:01)
- Lesson 1: Recruiting is the BEST Industry in the World! (13:51)
- Lesson 2: Recruiting Full Cycle (13:08)
- Lesson 3: Recruiting Averages in Sexy Tech (10:29)
- Lesson 4: Recruiting Principles, Best Practices & Processes (19:55)
- Assessment: Intro to Recruiting End of Module
- Overview: Fundamentals of Recruiting (1:06)
- Lesson 1: Talent Acquisition Dictionary and Acronym Lists (2:02)
- Lesson 2: Helpful Recruiting Resources (5:12)
- Lesson 3: What is Sexy Tech? (9:59)
- Lesson 4: Top Computer Science Schools (2:59)
- Lesson 5: Candidate Motivators (17:29)
- Lesson 6: Be an Organized & Efficient Recruiter (16:49)
- Lesson 7: Candidate Tracker (6:52)
- Lesson 8: Venture Capital Funds Q&A (18:02)
- Lesson 9: Funding Rounds Explained (11:27)
- Assessment: Fundamentals of Recruiting End of Module
- Overview: Client Work (7:16)
- Lesson 1: How to Get Clients (6:44)
- Lesson 2: Extra Advice For Getting Into Companies (10:18)
- Lesson 3: Outreach Message Examples to Potential Clients (4:19)
- Lesson 4: How to Find Companies to Turn Them Into Clients (9:21)
- Lesson 5: Examples of Sites to Find Job Postings and Leads (0:39)
- Lesson 6: Email Sequence for Biz Dev (6:44)
- Assessment: Client Work End of Module
- Overview: Yay! You Landed a Client, Now What? (6:33)
- Lesson 1: How to Negotiate a Fee Agreement
- Lesson 2: Client Intake Questions (12:21)
- Lesson 3: Template for Company Info You MUST Know (5:42)
- Lesson 4: Hiring Manager Intake (9:22)
- Lesson 5: Sourcing Map Template (10:23)
- Assessment: Yay! You Landed a Client, Now What? End of Module
- Overview: Candidate Experience (12:54)
- Lesson 1: What to Say When a Candidate Gets Back to You (9:00)
- Lesson 2: General Intake/Recruiter Screen (15:54)
- Lesson 3: Conversation Before the Final Round Interview (10:05)
- Lesson 4: Tips for Remote Interviews (10:47)
- Lesson 5: Follow-Up with Candidate After the Final Interview (11:34)
- Assessment: Candidate Experience End of Module
- Overview: The Relationship (5:48)
- Lesson 1: How to Keep in Touch with Candidates (7:25)
- Lesson 2: How to Make Money on Every Interaction (5:27)
- Lesson 3: How to Get Recommendations (4:43)
- Lesson 4: Celebrate Your Highs so You Know How to Fight Your Lows (13:45)
- Assessment: The Relationship End of Module