How to be a Resilient Recruiter
Quick Courses to Get You Going
Is this Talent Topic right for me?
Burnout can be found in all industries, even recruiting. In this course, we cover something you can do to be a resilient recruiter. Learn some tips to reduce your chances of burnout in less than 50 minutes.
You will walk away with:
- An understanding of “who” you are as a Recruiter
- Knowing the importance of being resilient and exercising emotional intelligence.
- The ability to articulate your recruiting voice and understand the importance of being a brand ambassador.
- Tips on how to build a powerful LinkedIn profile while working organized and efficiently.
- See the importance of celebrating wins, but knowing when to take a knee and recharge
Have questions about the course? We have answers, email us at [email protected].
Refund Policy: Due to the confidence and digital nature of our course, no refunds will be issued. Please ensure you have looked at what each course offers. You have a year to complete each course. Make sure that the time frame works for you. Now is the time to invest in your future. If you are still unsure, email us at [email protected]
What's included in the course:
- 4 videos from our CEO, Brianna Rooney!
- 6 downloadable/printable student handouts
- Access to our life-long networking through our Slack Channel
- You will have access to all modules at once, so you can go at your own pace. We highly suggest going in order
- Knowledge assessments
Course hosted on Teachable, the learning management system that gives a robust interaction with the content
This training is what every company should aspire to have. Through six weeks you will learn so much about the recruiting world, but also a lot about yourself. You will leave prepared to tackle whatever role and hit the ground running. Going into Thriversity I pictured lots of modules, they did that but also catered to each different learning style. As a kinesthetic learner, this allowed me to retain information and love coming in every day to learn. I am grateful for the training and excited to see the next wave of recruiters come in and kill it!
As a working mom, I can’t waste time - Thriversity helped me achieve my career goals quicker by having high-quality resources and training all in one place and in a flexible time frame. Before starting the course, I made a career transition and entered Thriversity with little to no relevant recruitment experience. Not only did I learn the fundamentals, but I also learned specialized techniques from seasoned experts on how to excel in the industry...
Going through Thriversity was a dream come true for me! I needed this course to take my recruiting skills to the next level. Before this, I took Internet Recruiting courses, spent so much money trying to develop and learn, and always came out disappointed.... What I didn’t know is how it was going to develop me not only as a Recruiter but as a person. This course has an entire section on Emotional Intelligence...
- Overview: How to be a Resilient Recruiter (0:27)
- Lesson 1: Getting to Know You as a Recruiter (12:09)
- Lesson 2: Articulate Your Recruiting Voice (2:25)
- Lesson 3: How to Make a Powerful LinkedIn Profile (16:47)
- Lesson 4: Be an Organized and Efficient Recruiter (16:49)
- Assignment: Articulate Your Recruiting Voice
- Assessment: How to be a Resilient Recruiter End of Module
What Our Thrivers are Saying
Recruiting is an amazing industry with a strong future, edifying work, exciting opportunities, and possibilities to work remotely. But how do you get in to the industry? There are other ways to get in, but Thriversity is the only thing of its kind, where there is something valuable for ALL of its students—current recruiters, hopeful recruiters, external recruiters, internal recruiters, big firm recruiters, small company recruiters, tech recruiters, non-tech recruiters. You get the point. You could go to a big recruiting firm and they train you how they want you to source and then you could try to work your way up the ladder. But that is not the optimal entry point and path for many of us. Thriversity is for ALL of us! - Jonathan Stone
If someone was looking into becoming a recruiter then I would definitely recommend this course. I don't think there is anything else out there like it. It will allow people to jump in and come out with a solid understanding of recruiting. - Curtis Corwin