Inclusive Sourcing Crash Course
Get to Your 6-Figure Dream Career Faster
Is this course right for me?
Are you struggling to find training that can help you break into the recruiting industry? Thriversity is here to start you on your path to a successful recruiting career. Our training was created by industry experts and solidified with learning and retention best practices, so it sticks.
Think of our crash courses as the edge you need to get ahead in the game, but in this case, it is a jump start propelling you closer to that 6 figure career.
This course is for you if:
- Looking to learn and understand the terminology surrounding Diversity and Inclusion (D&I).
- Wanting to understand the gravity that Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) plays in an organization’s growth potential and increased ability to retain talent.
- Become proficient in work visas.
- Interested in learning about the demographics of the STEM industry, and recruiting with diversity, gender, and race in mind.
- Wanting to be able to delineate new strategies for seeking out talent.
- Looking for search strategies on sourcing across demographics.
- Wanting to understand your company's perception based on recruiting.
- Engaging Hiring Managers about the importance and strategy of diversity recruiting.
Looking for more than just sourcing? Check out our Tech Recruiting Crash Course.
Have questions about the course? We have answers, email us at [email protected].
Refund Policy: Due to the confidence and digital nature of our course, no refunds will be issued. Please ensure you have looked at what each course offers. You have a year to complete each course. Make sure that the time frame works for you. Now is the time to invest in your future. If you are still unsure, email us at [email protected]
What's included in the course:
- 13 videos from our CEO, Brianna Rooney! (An hour and a half of video)
- 15+ downloadable/printable student handouts
- Access to our life-long networking through our Slack Channel
- You will have access to all modules at once, so you can go at your own pace. We highly suggest going in order
- Knowledge assessments
Course hosted on Teachable, the learning management system that gives a robust interaction with the content
This training is what every company should aspire to have. Through six weeks you will learn so much about the recruiting world but also a lot about yourself. You will leave prepared to tackle whatever role and hit the ground running. Going into Thriversity I pictured lots of modules, they did that but also catered to each different learning style. As a kinesthetic learner, this allowed me to retain information and love coming in every day to learn. I am grateful for the training and excited to see the next wave of recruiters come in and kill it!
As a working mom, I can’t waste time - Thriversity helped me achieve my career goals quicker by having high-quality resources and training all in one place and in a flexible time frame. Before starting the course, I made a career transition and entered Thriversity with little to no relevant recruitment experience. Not only did I learn the fundamentals, but I also learned specialized techniques from seasoned experts on how to excel in the industry...
Going through Thriversity was a dream come true for me! I needed this course to take my recruiting skills to the next level. Before this, I took Internet Recruiting courses, spent so much money trying to develop and learn, and always came out disappointed.... What I didn’t know is how it was going to develop me not only as a Recruiter but as a person. This course has an entire section on Emotional Intelligence...
- Intro Video: Inclusive Sourcing Crash Course (0:33)
- Overview: Module 1: Diversity Fundamentals (0:15)
- Lesson 1: Common Diversity Terms DE&I (9:53)
- Lesson 2: Understanding DE&I (14:16)
- Lesson 3: Understanding Work Visas (15:07)
- Lesson 4: Gender, Racial, and Ethnic Diversity Statistics in STEM (1:00)
- Resource: Inclusion and Diversity Videos
- Resource: IBM Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report for 2021
- Resource: Pew Research Center Diversity in STEM Report
- Assessment: Diversity Fundamentals End of Module
- Overview: Module 2: Inclusive Sourcing
- Lesson 1: How to Seek Out Underrepresented Talent (16:29)
- Lesson 2: Diversity Boolean Strings (2:54)
- Lesson 3: Diversity Recruiting Do's and Don'ts (8:40)
- Lesson 4: Calibrating Diversity with Your Hiring Manager (7:00)
- Project: Underrepresented Talent InMail Activity (1:43)
- Assessment: Diversity Sourcing End of Module
What Our Thrivers are Saying
Recruiting is an amazing industry with a strong future, edifying work, exciting opportunities, and possibilities to work remotely. But how do you get in to the industry? There are other ways to get in, but Thriversity is the only thing of its kind, where there is something valuable for ALL of its students—current recruiters, hopeful recruiters, external recruiters, internal recruiters, big firm recruiters, small company recruiters, tech recruiters, non-tech recruiters. You get the point. You could go to a big recruiting firm and they train you how they want you to source and then you could try to work your way up the ladder. But that is not the optimal entry point and path for many of us. Thriversity is for ALL of us! - Jonathan Stone
If someone was looking into becoming a recruiter then I would definitely recommend this course. I don't think there is anything else out there like it. It will allow people to jump in and come out with a solid understanding of recruiting. - Curtis Corwin