What's included in the course:
- 7+ hours of video instruction from our CEO, Brianna Rooney!
- 60 + downloadable/printable student handouts
- Assessments and projects to help you evaluate your growth
Positions taught to fill in this course:
Covered in the course:
- Recruiter for Recruiter (R4R)
Refund Policy: Due to the confidence and digital nature of our course, no refunds will be issued. Please ensure you have looked at what each course offers. You have a year to complete each course. Make sure that the time frame works for you. Now is the time to invest in your future. If you are still unsure, email us at [email protected]
- Module 2 Summary
- Lesson 1: Getting to Know You as a Recruiter (12:09)
- Lesson 2: Articulate Your Recruiting Voice (2:25)
- Lesson 3: How to Make a Powerful LinkedIn Profile (16:47)
- Lesson 4: Be an Organized and Efficient Recruiter (16:49)
- Assignment: Articulate Your Recruiting Voice
- Module Two Resources
- Check on Learning 2
- Module 3 Summary
- Lesson 1: What is Candidate Experience and Why is it Important?
- Lesson 2: How to Keep in Touch With Candidates (7:25)
- Lesson 3: Write an Effective InMail Pitch (13:10)
- Lesson 4: My InMail Example (4:18)
- Lesson 5: What to Say When A Candidate Gets Back to You (9:00)
- Lesson 6: Common Filler Sentences to Avoid (11:12)
- Lesson 7: Formatting a Word.doc Resume
- Lesson 8: General Intake/Recruiter Screen (15:54)
- Lesson 9: Detailed Recruiter Phone Screen (RPS) Guide (16:02)
- Lesson 10: Candidate Motivators (17:29)
- Lesson 11: Tips for Remote Interviews (10:47)
- Assignment: What to Say When a Candidate Gets Back to You
- Assignment: My InMail
- Project: Enhance Candidate Experience
- Resource: Cheat Sheet for Recruiter Phone Screen (2:01)
- Role Play: Recruiter for Recruiter (R4R) Intake Call
- Module Three Resources
- Check on Learning 3
- Module 4 Summary
- Lesson 1: Candidate Tracker (6:54)
- Lesson 2: Build Top of Funnel (10:16)
- Lesson 3: Hiring Manager Intake (9:22)
- Lesson 4: What is a Boolean Search? (6:05)
- Lesson 5: Top Benefits of LinkedIn Recruiter (14:38)
- Lesson 6: Sourcing Map Template (10:23)
- Lesson 7: Redeeming Profiles to Push Forward (12:34)
- Lesson 8: 8 Sourcing Techniques (8:53)
- Lesson 9: How to Work with Hiring Managers (16:21)
- Assignment: Sourcing Map
- Module Four Resources
- Check on Learning 4
- Module 5 Summary
- Lesson 1: Common Diversity Terms DE&I (9:53)
- Lesson 2: Understanding DE&I (14:16)
- Lesson 3: Understanding Work Visas (15:07)
- Lesson 4: Gender, Racial, and Ethnic Diversity Statistics in STEM (1:00)
- Resource: Inclusion and Diversity Videos
- Resource: IBM Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report for 2021
- Resource: Pew Research Center Diversity in STEM Report
- Check on Learning 5
- Module 6 Summary
- Lesson 1: How to Seek Out Underrepresented Talent (16:29)
- Lesson 2: Diversity Boolean Strings (2:54)
- Lesson 3: Diversity Recruiting Do's and Don'ts (8:40)
- Lesson 4: Calibrating Diversity with Your Hiring Manager (7:00)
- Project: Underrepresented Talent InMail Activity (1:43)
- Check on Learning 6
- Module 7 Summary
- Lesson 1: Conversation Before the Final Round Interview (10:05)
- Lesson 2: Follow-Up with Candidate After the Final Interview (11:34)
- Lesson 3: How to Present an Offer (12:34)
- Lesson 4: How to Negotiate an Offer for Your Candidate (12:35)
- Lesson 5: Different Techniques to Close Candidates (17:57)
- Lesson 6: Most Common Reasons People Decline Job Offers (13:41)
- Lesson 7: Celebrate Your Highs So You Know How to Fight Your Lows (13:45)
- Assignment: Closing Scenarios Activity (2:07)
- Role Play: Recruiter for Recruiter (R4R) Closing Call
- Check on Learning 7
"This training is what every company should aspire to have. Through four weeks you will learn so much about the recruiting world but also a lot about yourself. You will leave prepared to tackle whatever role and hit the ground running. Going into Thriversity I pictured lots of modules, they did that but also catered to each different learning style. As a kinesthetic learner, this allowed me to retain information and love coming in
every day to learn. I am grateful for the
training and excited to see the next wave
of recruiters come in and kill it!"
"As a working mom,
I can’t waste time - Thriversity helped me achieve my career goals quicker by having high-quality resources and training all in one place and in a flexible time frame. Before starting the course, I made a career transition and entered Thriversity with little to no relevant recruitment experience. Not only did I learn the fundamentals, but I also learned specialized techniques from seasoned experts on how to excel in the industry..."
"Going through Thriversity was a dream come true for me! I needed this course to take my recruiting skills to the next level. Before this, I took Internet Recruiting courses, spent so much money trying to develop and learn, and always came out disappointed.... What I didn’t know is how it was going to develop me not only as a Recruiter but as a person. This course has an entire section on Emotional Intelligence..."
Thriversity was founded by Brianna Rooney, CEO & Founder of multiple successful business ventures including TalentPerch, Techees, and The Millionaire Recruiter. TalentPerch is currently listed on the Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, and Techees’ team of highly skilled recruiters was recently acquired by Affirm. With over 14 years of experience and great success, Brianna is highly sought after for her expertise. Now she wants to pay it forward.
Inside Thriversity, Brianna will teach you how to become a successful recruiter like she has done for herself & hundreds of others.
Brianna is on a mission to change the way the world views recruiting. She has seen the effects of strong recruiter training and wants to share it with the industry she loves.
After she realized that the recruiting industry had changed drastically, she felt that her Millionaire Recruiter Bootcamp just wouldn't cut it. She took it down and sought after a dedicated Learning and Development team. Backed by their years of experience and their passion for creating courses that are dramatically more effective, they partnered with Brianna to help create some stellar training for the recruiting industry.
And that is just the beginning! We have plans in the works to expand our offerings and services to help the recruiting industry get the support they need and to be seen as the assets they are.
We hope to see you become our next success story!