Is This Course Right For Me?
Thriversity is here to start you on your path to a successful career in the recruiting industry. Our training was created by industry experts and solidified with learning and retention best practices.
We will show you the ins and outs of full-cycle recruiting, including candidate experience, search preparation, building a relationship with the hiring managers, and closing your roles. You will be shown how to fill the most sought-after software engineer roles at the most well-known companies. You will be given the tools to feel confident in speaking tech and equity to candidates and hiring managers.
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to start your career with a strong foundation in recruiting best practices.
- You are ready to lead with the emotional intelligence needed to thrive in the recruiting industry.
- You don’t want to skip any steps in learning how to be an effective recruiter.
- You want to know how to provide the best candidate experience.
- You want to source software engineers to your greatest potential using LinkedIn.
- You want to learn more about DEI and how to perform creative and thoughtful diversity sourcing techniques.
- You want to be able to successfully present offers to candidates using the best closing techniques.
- Your dream is to be a top-performing tech recruiter.
- You want to be able to confidently talk tech to hiring managers and candidates.
- You enjoy learning from other peers, as well as a Recruiting Coach.
- You want to learn how to speak Venture Capital.
- You want to learn how to explain equity/stock and total rewards to candidates.